Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'New' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to determine fish density for a 3000 ltr Fish Tank

We have an existing system which we are planning to revamp and run from scratch. Would really appreciate if any grower could shed some ligh…

Started by Rahul Sud

0 Mar 29, 2017

New Aquaponics Survey Launches in September 2013

Researchers from three schools– Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland and West Virginia University – are combining forces to con…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

3 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by David E Harnish

New to Aquaponics - No Nitrates

Hello everybody :) I recently started my obsession with Aquaponics back in April when I purchased Sylvia's book.  I constructed my system a…

Started by Garrett Van Neste

4 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Garrett Van Neste

Cleaning

Hello all! I'm about to set up my first system, and wanted to know the best way to go about cleaning all of the containers. Any soaps, cle…

Started by Jacob Masteller

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

New system, NEED ADVICE

Hi all! My name is Jonathon and I am trying to become an aquapon! I just set up my small scale aquaponics system. I am trying the vertical…

Started by Jonathon D

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Jonathon D

New member introduction

Hello,  My friend just introduced me to aquaponics and I'm excited about this new form of agriculture. I live in Austin, Texas but work wit…

Started by David

0 Mar 17, 2013

Where to get fingerlings in the Los Angeles are

I'm building a small system in the LA area.  I am looking for about 30 fingerlings.  I'm thinking Tilapia, but I'm open to maybe koi or som…

Started by Michael Brewer

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Brewer

Feedback on planned system design?

Hi all - New to the community here and wanted to run my system plan by you experts for feedback before I jump into the world of aquaponics…

Started by Daniel

34 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bradly

New to Hobby with lots of questions!

Hi there! I am in love with the idea of aquaponics and am trying to learn more to possibly make it a reality. We live in rural Michigan an…

Started by Amanda Kasdorf

4 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Amanda Kasdorf

Cycling done soon

Can't believe I may put fish into my garden before the end of January!  I am from Michigan originally so having a garden now seems so stran…

Started by Mark

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service