Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'Aquaponics' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Requested App Features for Aquaponic Instruction

We have received a small grant to build an app for aquaponic education. We recognize the gaps and potential hodgepodge of information on Ud…

Started by Sean Short

0 Dec 7, 2021

system to donate

Hello, I have been trying to sell this system and have had no luck. I then thought that it would be best to see if there is a non profit or…

Started by Mike Pritchard

1 Feb 26, 2021
Reply by Mike Pritchard

How to determine fish density for a 3000 ltr Fish Tank

We have an existing system which we are planning to revamp and run from scratch. Would really appreciate if any grower could shed some ligh…

Started by Rahul Sud

0 Mar 29, 2017

Aquaponics automation book

Joined: Mar 15th, '17, 12:15Posts: 3Gender:  Are you human?: YES Location: Deland, Florida, USA I am now in the process of writing a…

Started by David Leithauser

0 Mar 25, 2017

System Introduction

My nane is Michael Brooks and my father and I co-manage the first and largest certified organic commercial aquaponics farm in the state of…

Started by Michael Brooks

9 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

Who would you like to hear speak at the 2015 Aquaponics Fest?

The Aquaponics Fest is what happens when the Aquaponic Gardening Community unplugs for 2 days and comes together to meet in person, share i…

Started by JoAnne Bell

0 Apr 2, 2015

Hybrid Aquaponics Raft and Media

Hello, I am starting a new system blind (I live in Germany - no aquaponics here yet). I really need help w/ my Raft and Media design. - any…

Started by Sharon Ritter

11 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by R.K. Castillo

Arduino MEGA and aquaponics

We are in the process of developing control of our current indoor and future outdoor hydro and aquaponics systems. Our current indoor syste…

Started by Earl Morse

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Devoid

New Aquaponics Survey Launches in September 2013

Researchers from three schools– Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland and West Virginia University – are combining forces to con…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

3 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by David E Harnish

Total system..

Ok so I'm very new and just in the small scale experiment stages.  I have a 30 gallon fish tank pumping from under the gravel to a 10 gallo…

Started by Eric Weeks

2 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Eric Weeks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service