Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

A. Simon's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a ton, George.  They are outside, I will check it tonight. However, I didn't…"

A. Simon replied Jan 4, 2012 to What is this on my bush beans???

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by George

"I saw the monitoring kit here and I'm going to purchase it. I've decided to use one…"

A. Simon replied Sep 2, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

"Wow, it IS all very complicated. I was just going to jump in, but I'm thinking I sho…"

A. Simon replied Aug 29, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

"So I can just put the sea shells in the tank?  Would you be able to tell how much pe…"

A. Simon replied Aug 29, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

"Yes, I sent him a message...would love to pick his brain. As for my luck, yes, I pur…"

A. Simon replied Aug 28, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

"Wow, since I live in the Caribbean, I can certainly find coconuts. I have SO much co…"

A. Simon replied Aug 28, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

"I do have PH up and down, so hopefully that will be a "quick fix" to that issue. I d…"

A. Simon replied Aug 27, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

"Hi TCLynx, True, I do understand what you are saying, it wouldn't quite be aquaponic…"

A. Simon replied Aug 25, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

"Hi Harold,  Thanks a ton for the info! You made things that seemed so difficult to m…"

A. Simon replied Aug 25, 2011 to Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service