A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Uncategorized (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bernstein news

http://www.bcbr.com/article/20130927/EDITION/130929923

Started by George

0 Sep 27, 2013

Ducks in the System

I have seen a few postings in other areas about "Duckaponics" But outside of extra filtering needs for lots of ducks, does anyone have any…

Started by Linda Jauron-Mills

2 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by David - WI

Mobile App?

Anyway to get an app for this site? As an easier way to access the forums, blogs, photos etc. on this site? I know of several other forums…

Started by Noa Villela

0 Aug 8, 2013

Help identifying a worm/grub/maggot like visitor to my tanks

I was looking in my tanks the other day and noticed a new visitor. I was not able to capture any good pictures, so I can only describe in h…

Started by Ricky Flickenger

3 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Ricky Flickenger

advice on organizing an AP tour?

I'm organizing probably the first tour of aquaponics systems in the Sacramento, California USA area, to be held sometime in the next few mo…

Started by Paul Trudeau

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Paul Trudeau

New to Hobby with lots of questions!

Hi there! I am in love with the idea of aquaponics and am trying to learn more to possibly make it a reality. We live in rural Michigan an…

Started by Amanda Kasdorf

4 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Amanda Kasdorf

Aquaponics best in what kind of classroom

I may have an opportunity to set up an aquaponics system in a classroom. I was just wondering if people thought it would be best to set one…

Started by april Dawson

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Why an Aquaponic Association?

Forgive the dumb question,  But this is in response to the recent mass email about an association forming and a soon to be paid membership.…

Started by Adam Garrett-Clark

4 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Todd Sowell

Need help sourcing wholesale parts.

I have been building and selling turnkey systems for most of the year now. I have been buying all the local supplies that I can, but have c…

Started by Chris Smith

15 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Chris Smith

Another idea for the pulsar / airlift pump Experiment.

I had a brainstorm about 3 months ago, and it was this morning that all the parts of the puzzle came together for a test.  If you are not f…

Started by halemart

12 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by halemart

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service