Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plumbing / Pumps (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

System not working correctly

Aquaponics help Could someone with aquaponics Possibly meet me on Loyston Rd To look at my system and see what we are doing wrong. The inst…

Started by Milton Atkins

3 May 21, 2016
Reply by mark gordon

Leak in large dura-skrim liner at the bulkhead. Tape?

Hey everyone. I have a large DWC that is lined with Dura-Skrim. The bed is lined with 2X10, and I am using a 2" bulkhead fitting. I have tw…

Started by Richard Hasting

0 May 20, 2016

PVC pipe break down?

hello, i've been a member for a while, but finally got our greenhouse built and our first system almost-running (cycling now).  i can't see…

Started by Evergreen_AP

2 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Evergreen_AP

Bell siphon- how to slow down the breaking of the suction

I have a bell siphon system and it's working great. My root system is overtaking by piping and I need to slow down the bell siphon from bre…

Started by Greg Gore

1 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Pieter Swanevelder

pump problems

Hey y'all! I'm just starting but I'm having problems with pumps malfunctioning. I have a 30 gallon aquarium with a fountain pump in it. It…

Started by Kellrae

3 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Kellrae

SLO or External Standpipe - Fish Tank to Swirl

Hi, First post.   I know that an SLO is the standard way to get solids laden water from the fish to a swirl filter, BUT, would an external…

Started by Shawn G

8 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

Check valve recommendation

I want to incorporate a check valve into an existing airlift pump.  If you know of a reliable one, suitable for aquaponics, please identify…

Started by George

4 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by George

pulser pump is it possible for IBC

Hello, I'm new to this aqua gardening and don't want to spend any money if I don't have to  . I'm wondering if anyone attempt to make diy n…

Started by hang chaithonh

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Chris " Wild Dog " S.

Fish tank hunting troubles. Recommendations?

Been a while since I have posted... mostly due to reading here and always finding my answers... except this time... Trying to find a tank…

Started by Charles Sublette

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by George T

Orbit PVC Lock- No glue PVC fittings

I saw these at Home Depot. Looks like a quick and easy way to push connect pvc without the gluing, and can be rotated! I thought some aquap…

Started by Mitch Stegall

3 May 14, 2015
Reply by Suzanne Hayes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service