Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Off Topic (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

And now for something completely different..........

Some people simply should not be allowed to touch any DIY project, tool, or even a plant, it seems.  Over the years, We have come to despis…

Started by Kobus Jooste

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

smilies and no still on my videos

I've noticed lately that I can't click on the smilies to put them in the discussions (still work in the chat though)   Also last few videos…

Started by TCLynx

4 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Our Chat Panel

Hey all!  I wanted to promote the Chat feature of the website.  It's located at the bottom of the home page and I've found it useful.  You…

Started by Paul Letby

11 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Chi Ma

Thanks Sylvia!

For listening to our needs and making the changes so quickly! Also thanks for making a spot for us to hang out.    p.s. I like where you pu…

Started by Chi Ma

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

Senate Bill 510

Anyone hear about this?  Do a Google search or you can be brave and YouTube but you may be hearing from a bunch of crazies.  Take a look.

Started by Two Jay

12 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Paul Letby

Improvements you'd like to see for this community

Hello all - Sylvia recently sent out a message that included a note about the two of us working together to give this community a face lift…

Started by Bing Chou

68 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Chi Ma

Aquaponics in Japan

A started i month ago with aquaponics.Becourse i live in Japan i wondered how are the japanese do it.I searched around i dit not find any p…

Started by alfred leslie goeltinger

5 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by TCLynx

Dirt Garden

Here in Michigan we are coming to the end of our regular dirt garden growing season, with exception of cool weather crops, this includes to…

Started by Two Jay

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by TCLynx

Community tee-shirts, mugs, etc.

For those of you who don't already know, the software driving this site is by a company called Ning.  I kind of love it, and I hope you guy…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

7 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by M Cosmo

Someone stole my polytunnel

Can you guy's belive this, someone stole my poly tunnel frames!     I had a poly tunnel in storeage untill I could get it setup - needed a…

Started by Pali

2 May 24, 2010
Reply by Pali

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service