Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Off Topic (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The fish's world!

A fish may be trapped in a small portion of the world but what wonderful world the fish has! And then there is the fish in the ocean depths…

Started by Larry Dale Smith

0 Jul 18, 2014

worst idea's ever

What is everybody's worst idea ever. We all have one you know it thought it would make everything work much better....then after you were d…

Started by David Wyatt

15 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

Tincture time!

Would love to get some feedback on what alcohol people use. I have always used vodka and never thought to use anything else. Following a…

Started by Bianca LoBue

1 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Rich File

Cure for Deafness?

I found an interesting cure for deafness...If you are having a hard time hearing properly, go to the store and buy some herring. Then you…

Started by Alex Veidel

0 Dec 13, 2013

Organic trailblazer accept GE!

http://worldtruth.tv/usda-forces-whole-foods-to-accept-monsanto/ I applaud Whole Foods willingness to "coexist" in exchange for regulation…

Started by Roger Baldwin

50 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

search issues

howdy is anyone having problems with the search function on the forums....i cant even get a hit on the word water...do not know if it has a…

Started by David Wyatt

12 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by David Wyatt

Food Co-op

I was wondering if anyone had any recommended reads regarding food cooperatives? Any innovative ideas or something that simply inspired you…

Started by Alex Veidel

0 Jul 22, 2013

Animal Deterrents ( strobe lite)

Will Strobe lites bother the growth of plants ? An idea occurred to me about an animal deterrent,, i have been told that rodents do not lik…

Started by boats4906

0 Jul 21, 2013

Aquaponics and Art.

How about some Aquaponic Art.  I would love to see some photos of different things you have done to make your Aquaponic garden your own. Li…

Started by Farcry305

1 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Maurice Person

Any ideas on filtering a swimming pool with a "grow bed"?

I'm considering buying my kids one of those round swimming pools that stand on top of your lawn. But I don't like the idea of adding chlori…

Started by Louise

8 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Carey Ma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service