Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Member System Introductions (468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strawberries in NFT

Is there anyone growing strawberries in NFT? Is it possible to do so? I'm really curious! Thanks!

Started by Chandara Khan

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Chandara Khan

First AP system blog, Part the third

third in the nowhere near world famous blog of my attempt at AP, let me know what you guys think   http://aquaponics-mitchrog.blogspot.com/

Started by Mitch Rogers

0 Feb 9, 2011

My first AP system

Hey all,   thanks for the support here, TCLynx and Sylvia especially. Below is a link to my blog on my first system. If nothing else it sho…

Started by Mitch Rogers

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Mitch Rogers

My first AP, San Jose, California

Started this Saturday, January 22nd, 2011. I'll keep posting to document it. Tank = 110 gallon stock tank  (Tractor supply in Gilroy $65.54…

Started by Kittrina Grizzle

10 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Kittrina Grizzle

Bunk Bed AquaPonics.

So today, Chi, Miguel and my husband Jesus started building our AP system. Chi and Miguel drove over an hour to build this "Bunk Bed" syste…

Started by Lisa Big

13 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Chi Ma

My First System! (Plan)

First off, this board is the BEST!  I tuned into aquaponics by accident.  My daughter loves looking at the fish and lobsters in the grocery…

Started by Adam Jensen

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Rocketponics Tilapia Hatchery

Hello One and all.  What a great site layout.  Thank you to the site owners for taking the time to offer this resource to the world.   I am…

Started by Arik Alan

8 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Arik Alan

St. Louis, MO area aquaponics, etc.

Hello all, I'm a newbie here and I am just starting a journey to learn more about aquaponics and aquaculture. I'm fascinated...but I don't…

Started by Michael Corson

1 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Molly Stanek

Grapes in NFT

Hello dear!I'm really interested in planting grapes in aquaponic. Well, I have a question to everyone. My question is that "can I grow grap…

Started by Chandara Khan

16 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Chandara Khan

JT's Greenhouse & Outdoor Aquaponics Systems

Well to start off..... I had a small greenhouse and dirt garden, but was using tons of water and looked for a better way and found aquaponi…

Started by Jim Tinker

8 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by George T

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service