Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Member System Introductions (468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sounds like the future of gardening/farming

Thanks everyone for sharing all this information!! I think it is time to start sharing for the overall benefit of all. I am totally new to…

Started by steve

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Don Littlefield

New Member Introduction

Hi all,   I am happy to be with you all. I am building an indoor simplified DWC using 55 gallon barrels to start. I hope to find others tha…

Started by Rodney Ellison

3 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

A Classroom aquaponics set up

I have a small set-up in my classroom.  This system is a 20 gallon aquarium with 5 goldfish. 3 of my students washing off the hydroton that…

Started by Troy Mayfield

7 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Farrand

1st System

Hello all,   This is my first attempt at putting together a system. I built it this weekend with stuff around the house. The tank is a 52 g…

Started by Charles Young

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Charles Young

Flood and drain, indoor seedlings

This Is a video of our recently finished aquaponics system pending some modifications along the way.  If you have any questions please po…

Started by Jeff Iverson

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Farrand

Introduction and small discussion

Hello,   I stumbled upon the aquaponics community a few weeks ago and have become amazed at the variants of the system.  I have several fri…

Started by Jeremy Day

6 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

My indoor system.

Hey all, im in the process of building my system which consists of, 200 gal of fish tank, 120 gal sump tank, 4x8' growbed, 88 ft of 5" nft…

Started by AJ Grottke

45 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by AJ Grottke

First System Attempt

So this is our first attempt at aquaponics.  Originally we were not planning on doing aquaponics, but somehow we decided to try it.  So whe…

Started by Will Sch

23 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

My first system - Blog

http://aquaponics-mitchrog.blogspot.com/2011/02/aquaponics-4th-post-getting-close.html   getting down to brass tacks, added some test fish,…

Started by Mitch Rogers

3 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

Ideal flow rates for NFT and DWC AP

Hello everyone. I am really curious about the ideal flow rate for NFT and DWC AP. Can anyone clear my curiousness out? Well, I'm using PVC…

Started by Chandara Khan

16 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Chandara Khan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service