Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Commercial Systems and Employment (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organic Certification

I am in the process of getting our aquaponic system certified organic. But I have run across some hurdles that I need help with. I was usi…

Started by Max Smith

6 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

UVI System and similar

Very interested in setting up here in Thailand something along the lines of the UVI system. Plenty of info available on line about this sys…

Started by Alan

0 Feb 2, 2015

Commercial Aquaponics in Navada & Utah

Hello Friends, I will be in the US (for the first time) in December. My travels include a drive from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City. I have a…

Started by Eco Owl

1 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Sharonne Jaeger

Commerical Set up

Hi, I am looking to create a team to help me build a commercial aquaponics centre. This will be spread over 5 to 10 acres of land and looki…

Started by Matthew Staddon

0 Oct 3, 2014

Friendly Aquaponics

Anybody have a sense for Friendly Aquaponics?   Do you know anyone who's taken their classes, or bought a system from them? How do they com…

Started by Jeremiah Robinson

17 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Jim Fisk

Commercial systems

Are you interested in growing commercially?  Do you already grow commercially?  This is the place for exchanging ideas and experiences, and…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

264 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Michelle Whipple

The Organic Family Farm Canby OR

We are the fist Commercial Aquaponics Farm in the PNW located in Canby Oregon. . We are centrally located with more then 2.5 million people…

Started by Michael Silberstein

20 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Sean Maxwell

Does anyone know what is needed permit wise for commercial garden in Arizona?

Hi Everyone,  I live in northeastern Arizona and was hoping someone her might know what legal steps are needed to begin the process of star…

Started by Evone Kent

4 May 20, 2014
Reply by James Matthew

Free: IBC Based Auquaponic Tank; grow beds pump and food for tilapia

http://community.theaquaponicsource.com/profile/StewartRogers Free for the taking. North Central Phoenix Arizona. All you will need to do…

Started by Stewart Rogers

0 Apr 27, 2014

AP Operational template and Financial Projections

All, I have developed an operational and financial projections spreadsheet and would love to get yur input. Content can be seen at: https…

Started by Carlos A. Gorricho

5 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Carlos A. Gorricho

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service