Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Aquaponic Discussions (536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible to have an AP system my dog and I can swim in?

I am new here but I need the advice of experts! I am wanting to build a huge "koi pond" that is decorative where I can grow tilapia and an…

Started by Ashley Denise Johnson

6 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by julian

how to clean zipgrow

My question is how do you clean entangled roots in the matala or other media inside a zipgrow tower after harvest. Seems like a tedious job…

Started by julian

0 Jul 18, 2017

Biosand filter in aquaponics

I am planning to use a modified biosand filter for my new AP system. I Have constructed a number of biosand filters and I can see some pote…

Started by julian

0 Jul 18, 2017

Nutrient Deficiencies not related to NPK, pH

I'm slightly new to aquaponics. I worked on an aquaponics farm for a couple semesters in college, not in too intense of a capacity. Mostly…

Started by john

2 May 25, 2017
Reply by Yaacov Levi

How to determine fish density for a 3000 ltr Fish Tank

We have an existing system which we are planning to revamp and run from scratch. Would really appreciate if any grower could shed some ligh…

Started by Rahul Sud

0 Mar 29, 2017

Help with fish-less cycling new system?

I have a question regarding fishless cycling. I have just built a system consisting of fish tanks, swirl filter, fine particle filter, bio-…

Started by Matt O.

1 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Conner Rothe

How I built a gas water heater for the pond.

I have implemented a heating system for my 500 gallon partially inground tank that may be useful to some of you.  I've learned a lot readin…

Started by James H Clanton

27 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Mark B

Aquaponics Survey Results

Dear all, As you may know, recently we carried out a survey regarding aquaponics practitioners and the state of the aquaponics market in ge…

Started by HASaquaponics

0 Jun 13, 2016

Aquaponics survey - We need you!

Dear all, Do you have a back-yard system or are working on an aquaponics project? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are two student…

Started by HASaquaponics

0 May 20, 2016

Building system help/questions

Hello all, I am new to aquaponics so please forgive me if I ask silly questions. I have experience in maintaining aquariums so I understa…

Started by Andrew

2 May 4, 2016
Reply by George

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service