Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Aquaponic Discussions (536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tree Resin as Fish Tanks

I have a small group of people and we are about to build a new system. My question is, is it safe for fish and the grow beds to use tree re…

Started by Adrena lee

0 Apr 8, 2018

Insects and pests

Soil growers will not be concerned about this issue for a few more months now, but year-round aquaponics growers face pest issues all year.…

Started by Bruce Barbour

0 Feb 22, 2018

Tips and design

Hello all, Name is elomar, and I'm looking into tips, advices and if possible consulting. Goal is to install first ever of its kind aquapo…

Started by Ahmed Elomar

0 Feb 4, 2018

Vinyl Billboard/Banners as liners

I used  two billboard/banner vinyls to line the "raceways/raft tanks" and was wondering if anyone knew if it would be a problem (in terms…

Started by Michelle Silva

24 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Ally Shaw

aquaponics small

hello,,,  this is my friend made aquaponics any helps make its more simple? it use plastic pipe for stand thx :)

Started by ardi nugroho

2 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

Building a system in our empty pool, some advice on system much appreciated!

Hello everyone!  I'm so glad I found this community, a lot of knowledgeable people here with great attitudes.  I hope this is the right for…

Started by Hayden Mills

14 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

Vertical Indoor Aquaponic

Hey guys! :) I am new to aquaponics but also very enthusiastic about this amazing topic!Currently I am planning to build a vertical aquapon…

Started by Elisabeth Tschavgova

2 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

What do You use to adjust your pH?

I'm curious as to what people use to adjust the pH levels in their aquaponics systems?

Started by Katie D

48 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

Mini aquaponics for office and home use

Just developed mini aquaponics for home and office display, I would appreciate if you can give me some valuable suggestion. Thank you. Jo…

Started by Joey

4 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

pump question

Hi, I'm building my 1st system. I'm using an IBC, pumping up to the grow bed on top with a submersible pump. Should I remove the filters to…

Started by Michael Osman

7 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service