Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Aeration (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do my air stones need to be at the bottom of my tank?

I have a 1500 gal tank that is 6 ft deep. i just hooked up my sweetwater s21 which will only get air out of the stones when they are only 1…

Started by Pete Schuhmann

15 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by George

Has anyone Tried this Hydrocyclone????

While searching for aeration systems today out in town and getting feedback from the owners of what I may need for our system I got a littl…

Started by Joseph zamora

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Joseph zamora

new aeration to tanks

we have a whitewater regenerative blower #WW80 3/4 horse.  We have 3179 gallons of water used in about 42 tanks from 225 gallons down to 20…

Started by mary proctor

1 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Matthew T. Braud

air

we just got thru installing a new 3/4 horse sweetwater blower for our aquaponic and fish sides.  All are doing great with the exception of…

Started by mary proctor

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by mary proctor

Using your water pump to also put in air.

At one point I was  using my pump to stir up solids in the bottom of my tank.   Tonight, I thought I would look around and see if there was…

Started by halemart

32 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Michael Hasey

adding air to fluids

I saw a post about two weeks ago re "how to get air into the water" and send it up to the top of the planting section. Not sure where the p…

Started by Linda Scherrer

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Linda Scherrer

Aeration duration

How long are people running their aeration...so much an hour, continuous?  thanks

Started by Jeff Kier

3 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by wes

root airtime

I don't have any plants established in my newly made system yet but what are some good guidelines as to how much airtime roots should have…

Started by Robert Johnson

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

about air stones!

what is the differance from the round air stone and the square stone diffuser..?

Started by Jason valera

7 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Joel G

flexible air diffusers vs cirle airstones vs micropore airstone

Hey everyone, So have any of you had an experience with the flexible air diffusers? i am considering lining my DWC grow bed with them. now…

Started by Nick wesley

2 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Trevor Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service